Lizzie Ticker

baby

Friday, January 05, 2007

*tap* *tap* *tap*
"Uhhum."

"Uhh, is this thing on?"

Honestly, the only thing that I can think to write about is church. More specifically church game night. More specifically yet, a game called Scattagories. The most more specific piece of being specific would be the Scategories church game night moment where we had to think of "things you would shout" that started with the letter 'p' and the instant where Annie used her incredible timing of actually SHOUTING the phrase "Piss off!" where there was utter silence. I mean, I don't understand how she did it. There was honestly a void of sound for an instant and then a high pitched gleeful outpouring of her beautifully and diplomatically worded answer, (imagine a slow motion image of Rocky being punched and the spittle, blood and sweat flying off of the grimacing face and then a super deep pitched phrased very slowly saying, UUUuuuuuhhhmmPFFFfffff) "PISSSssssss OFFFFfffffff". That was like what that moment was like. Easily the best part of the whole moment was how Judy Weyrauch went, "Oh My" and put her hand up kind of below her neck in that shocked look. Then of course there was my flailing of limbs and exasperated shocked look that I like to give when there is an awkward moment and I want to exasperate it some more. Then time sped back up to normal and the night went on swimmingly. It was a very fun night, although, I'm not sure if we will be invited back. Well, at least maybe Annie might not be invited back.

Teasing dear, I love you. (I'm going to pay dearly for this later, but its VERY much worth it.)

Ok. Baby Time. Please stay seated.

Well, when Annie told me her password to get into this and change the blog, she said that I had to do an update on the baby.

1) Its a... We go in on Monday, January 9th to find out whether I'm going to be a dad or a mom. Yay!

2) Annie (and the baby) are in something like the 20th week I think. I'm about as reliable a source on this particular subject as I would be on the proper way to figure the consumption rate for rocket fuel per ft lb of thrust to the weight of a Saturn V rocket.

3) Annie has been going thru some changes. Mostly her pregnancy brain. I'm lucky if she remembers to take out the trash, walk the dog, pay the bills, do the grocery shopping, clean the floors, clean the cobwebs, clean the dishes, wash the clothes and empty the cat box. Just kidding. She has just told me that she is having a slightly tougher time at work multi tasking. She's still really good at her job though.

4)Annie has gone shopping for some new outfits, and I like her new clothes (the way they go together really well) better than her old outfits. I'm not saying that the old outfits were bad, these are just some really snappy outfits.

5)She has been sleeping more lately, and complaining. Sleep, complain, sleep some more, complain. Uhg. I guess I deserve this though, I was mean to a kid in highschool once, so this is my pennance. She has been doing the pillow between the legs and sleeping on her side thing. I think she needs a different pillow because she just complains about the one she is using now. Also, sleeping on her side has helped to aleviate her snoring. She used to keep me up at night, oh man, if I wasn't asleep before her, it was a real life nightmare trying to get a wink of sleep. If I sound like a mean person, I am, I am mostly jaded by the fact that I only get about an hour of sleep at night, the rest of the time I am trying to put things over my head to drown out the saw mill next to me. (this is probably the most sarcastic thing I have ever written. Please believe me, I love my wife, and she doesn't snore, usually.)

6)Annie is starting show a bit, its pretty cool. She looks cute. Soon she will be walking into door jambs and asking me to put her shoes on for her. =)

As for things in my life besides my wife and her ailments, work has been pretty slow but its looking like it will pick back up.

My new bank is giving me some AWESOME new loans. I was using a different bank and they really messed me up financially with some loans I took out to buy a second rental property. But since that dark time with them Annie and I have switched to Intrust and they are truly amazing. They refinanced all of loans that I had and gave me better rates, figured out some ways to save even more money and did it all in a very timely manner. Very happy with Intrust.

Thats about it. Except I received a chainsaw for Christmas. Talk about cool. So tomorrow morning I am going to go try and cut some trees down and hopefully not any parts off of my self. Like my foot, or hand, or head...

THIS IS ANNIE: I PROMISE to post as soon as I can what the baby is. Love you all!!
oh, and Josh is hilarious isn't he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhh... How has nobody said anything about the "I'm going to find out if I'm going to be a dad or a mom" thing yet? Shouldn't you......already know that?