Lizzie Ticker

baby

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Just a quick update for everyone....I'm at work and don't have long to write this :-)

Finals went as good as they could - I passed Spanish 4! I got a 65% and a 63 is an F....so this means I will NEVER have to take Spanish again! HOORAY!!!

The week after finals was not all rest and relaxation however.....I got really sick. Monday I was very weak, no energy and couldn't eat anything. I tried to eat and couldn't keep it down. All night I was going to the bathroom, it was terrible. Tuesday was a bit better, no nausea! But still kinda weak and tired. Today I had a stuffy nose and other cold symptoms, plus I can't hear out of my right ear! Ugh...... when will I get a break?

I've been working everyday here at the Real Estate office. I sure hope I don't get people sick.

That's it for now, I'll update more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh - Annie, that stinks! I hated being sick when I was pregnant - you just have to suffer through it for the most part. I hope you feel better soon! God bless!
--Jenny

Amber said...

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well! But I am glad you are done with Spanish...I knew there was a reason I did a BS instead of a BA. Happy Holidays to you and yours

Amber said...

Ok...its REALLY time for an update :) Amber