Lizzie Ticker

baby

Sunday, January 28, 2007

YAY FOR PREGNANT PIC! This was taken on Sunday Jan 28th. I am 23 weeks pregnant, so just under 6 months. You can see why I need to go shopping for Maternity clothes. Wow!
This close-up is just to remind myself that just because my belly, butt and thighs are growing doesn't mean I look like that ALL OVER. It's a good picture, and I can look at it when I am feeling really fat and ugly. (Don't you hate those days?)







Finally! I have pictures to post!

These are pictures of Josh's parent's log home. We were married here, but the inside was not quite finished. This is the inside, where everyone hangs out. You can see the kitchen, living room and the upstairs where 3 more bedrooms are located.

They hope to make this a bed & breakfast someday, I love going there and hangin out with family!

Isn't their house awsome? That buffalo participates in all our get-togethers. At Christmas he was wearing a Santa hat!




Thanks for looking! It's so nice to finally get pictures on my blog.

Laters!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look SOOO great!!! I love the pictures! I also really enjoyed the pictures of your family's log home...can I say AWESOME! I love reading your blog and I love that you both are writing - it's so fun to get both of your perspectives. I so wish I could see you guys in person!

Love and Miss you!
Minners

Amber said...

Thanks for your prayers. I hope "the sickness" will leave me too! Don't think about the non-weight gain. I will gain SOON enough. Just think of it this way...you will have your little one and have the whole summer to be working on getting back to pre-pregnancy size....and I will be a boat :) Love you!
Amber

Amber said...

Hey the Old Navy here has great clothes and if you buy end of season you can get good stuff cheap. I got 2 pairs of pants, a fleece jacket and a tank (for later this summer) for under $25! Amazing. We also have Mimi Maternity and Motherhood Maternity and then of course the maternity section at JCPenney. So far I have just a few items and then have gotten some more from friends. My pre-pregnancy jeans are still working...barely, but I did buy one pair of maternity jeans that will work as I get bigger.