Lizzie Ticker

baby

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In one week, a lot sure has changed!


Josh and I told just about everyone about the pregnancy. Everyone has taken it pretty well. I really wasn't excited about being pregnant - still in school, don't want to deal with the physical side effects just yet - but after talking to lots of people, I am starting to catch the happiness a bit.

I will try my best not to turn this blog into a venting tool, where all I write about is how pregnancy is making me feel. But, I have to admit, it's gonna get written.

I am tired all the time! But thankfully, the "fatigue" should ease up and my energy should return in about 2 weeks! YAY!! I really need my energy back, cause I have a lot to do in school and work yet.

Oh! I was soooo totally excited the other day when Josh stayed up almost all night drawing up the plans for our house he is going to build! He probably won't start actually building it until next summer, but seeing his ideas on paper made me just think about how lucky I truely am. I can't believe that someday I will have a house of my very own! WOW!! Growing up, I didn't live in a real house until 6th grade! Now, I am really hoping that my kids will know house living more than trailer living. The house should be done in 5 years, and I am going to bathe that in prayers!

I really want a digital camera for Christmas....for when the baby comes mainly, but I also want to take pictures and post them on here when fun stuff happens so I can update ya'll, especially Amber and Mindy - I miss ya Amber! (I don't miss Mindy & fam yet, but I will)

Ok, long enough post. I will try to keep this updates more than once a week

God bless,
Annie

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congratulations Annie and Josh! I am very happy for you. Annie-I know that you will get done what you need to get done AND have a wonderful family. You can do whatever it is you put your mind to! Ben and I will be in Manhattan the weekend before Thanksgiving...hope to see you then!