Lizzie Ticker

baby

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back into the swing of things!
Thanksgiving was kinda tiring...we went to three thanksgivings and catching up on homework just didn't happen.

But we did get to tell my grandpa about the pregnancy, and he was much more supportive than I thought he would be :-) Oh I was so relieved....I thought he was going to start pressuring me about how I'm going to finish school, but it feels great to know he has faith in me to finish just fine!

My mom was (again) commenting on my weight. (whenever the pregnancy is brought up she has to say that I'm going to "blow up like all the other Cukjati's) Anyway, she was like "Annie, not only are you gaining weight in your belly, I see it in your butt, and your hips.." Thats when I cut her off and laughed and said "I know you mean well, but it kinda stinks when people comment on my weight like that." grrr... I know I'm not that big, but she sure isn't helping any.

My sister Bethany might be living with my husband and I over her Christmas break! That should be fun. She's a freshman at K-State and it'll be nice to have another pair of hands for some of the chores.... plus - she's an excellent cook! yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie -

You are beautiful! Don't let your mom get you down. I am so happy for you guys! You and Josh are going to be great parents! I'll see you Saturday!

--Jenny

Amber said...

People in general can be insensitive at times...and it makes it even worse when it comes from a parent. I am sorry that she said that but I am proud of you for standing up for yourself and. I also want you to truly believe that you are beautiful and will only get more so the "bigger" you get. Baby "biggness" is beautiful!

Amber said...

we want an update!!!