Lizzie Ticker

baby

Monday, November 20, 2006

I am so excited about finally getting a break soon from school and work. Josh and I have both been working like mad ants this past week and it is taking its toll. The house is not pleasant and my energy level at work today is minimal.
Josh has been working hard going to work around 6:30 am and staying till 9 or 10pm. He's helping his dad get the log cabin ready for family at thanksgiving.

And like I thought, working all weekend at work and school and traveling to Topeka for family thanksgiving meal, sure made me feel exhausted and kinda sick this morning. I am really hoping that I get plenty of rest over this break so I can finish the semester strong!

On a happier note, Sunday at church was a good day! I was so excited to see Amber again! It was a tiny bit bittersweet though....Mindy and Chris recieved the Distinguished Service award and among her friends there was not a dry eye! I tried not to tear up, but couldn't help it....We have 2 Sundays left with them, and I don't even want to think about how much they will be missed. And Corey and Holly (RozenbLoom! LOL) And John is going to Iraq.....oh next January will be such a sad month.......

But God bless all of them, and protect them. Praise the Lord for Blogger! I won't loose touch with them because of it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It was so nice to see you Annie! You look positively GLOWING! Embrace your pregnancy...when else can you be as big as you want AND people still want to touch your belly ;). You are beautiful and your baby deserves as much pampering and delicious food as it can get. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!