Lizzie Ticker

baby

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I feel more stressed out about school than I feel pregnant.
But, life is going well overall. Sure, I've gained 10 pounds (that I really didn't want to!) but that is the only pregnancy symptom I have right now. Thankfully, the exhaustion has diminished enough for me to actually accomplish things rather than let them sit idly by. This is really an answer to prayer! I have soooo much homework right now. Not to mention the 2 "work weekends" I have to spend at K-State, with my class. I'm sorry, I shouldn't complain, but weekends are my time, and my professor took it away. I think I"m going to go pout for a second.....

Other news: The boa constrictor is gone! Our friend Seth took it. Our living room has 2 love seats, so we might actually invite people over, now that they have a place to sit!

Amber and Ben are coming to Manhattan this weekend, and I am so excited! I miss Amber so much....plus, I want to hear more about thier house.

I went shopping for new clothes - ones that were not extremely tight. Now I am cute and comfy....I just won't tell people the size.......

OH! Names!
I am really hoping for a little girl, but here are our ideas.
Girl: Elizabeth Leona
Boy: Joseph Lloyd

I really want a little Lizzie, but Joey will probably be a hearthrob too....

God bless you all on this FREEZING thursday!

3 comments:

mindy said...

I LOVE the names!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Sweet names, Annie! I am so excited for you guys!
--Jenny

Amber said...

We can't wait to see you either!!! We are in town all weekend...we should see each other before Sunday! I hate that you are so stressed out over school, that never makes for a good time. Schedule 3 deep breaths through out the day...I find that it helps ;) Ok love ya much!