Lizzie Ticker

baby

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Life has been going in shifts: from busy to slow, energetic to flat-dead exhausted, sick to well.

Today, I am tired, busy, and a tad sick to my stomach. Otherwise, all is well
I am really looking forward to next semester! I will be taking 15 hours, and only 1 or 2 classes will have a load of homework. Currently, 3 of my 4 classes have a TON of homework, so it should be a nice change. Then, in the fall, I will only be taking BIOLOGY! After that is completed, I can graduate!!


Oh I am really looking forward to being a college graduate, and with 2 bachelor's no less. Maybe then I can actually keep up on the laundry and vacuming. I won't have a full-time job, (don't want one..next year I want a baby and be a stay-at-home mom) so maybe then I can be every bit the wife that my hubbie deserves. I've been too busy lately to help him out at all with the house or money....poor guy...
Here is why my husband is more than I deserve:
  • He cooks all the meals (fixed eggs/waffels and gave me breakfast in bed today)
  • He does all the dishes
  • Does all the bills
  • Encourages me when I am down
  • Encourages me to clean, without being pushy or mean
  • Understands when I am being moody

I just thank God everymorning that I actually found someone like him! He's wonderful!

And if anyone knows someone that wants a boa constrictor, we have one for sale. Here is a picture of it, he's really nice!

1 comment:

Amber said...

update your blog!!!