Lizzie Ticker

baby

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Long time no post! No time to post.... with school wrapping up, I have been deep in my books, and when I get burned out on them I try to catch up on our poor house - dishes, laundry and all. This is finals week and I can't wait for it to be over! Spanish 4 is one of the hardest classes I have EVER taken at K-State. I'm honestly afraid that if I get a terrible grade on the final, I might fail the class.....I am trying to figure it out mathmatically, but I don't know if I am doing it correctly. Oh well - Josh told me just to study as hard as I could and do my best, and we'll see what happens after that.

I got a new office manager at the real estate office (thankfully). My previous boss was 3 months older than me and acted 2 years younger. She came to work one day with a hangover, would text her friends during work, among other non-professional actions. So they fired her and hired another lady - her name is Suzanne and she seems to be a breath of fresh air! I'm just praying that after she learns the job, we can work really well together :-)

I want a digital camera! I want to post pictures for everyone....grr.... lol I have a teeny bit more belly now, I can feel it whether or not everyone else can see it I dunno. I feel bloated/fat even though I know very well what it is. My Dr's office scheduled all my appointments until the end of the pregnancy already....and almost all of them are during my advertising writing class! I called them and asked them to do some switching, and the receptionist said she'd try, but the office is really booked and this might be the only time I can get in....I'd hate to miss over half of the classes - good reason or not. We'll see what turns out.

I'm on the worship team at church, and boy do I miss Mindy! It was my first time without her this past Sunday, and I felt so off the whole time. I am an alto, but I have a really hard time hitting the alto notes dead-on without someone else to match with. Joyce is in the monitor, but it's not the same.....oh well, practice makes perfect, so hopefully I'll get better at this! I had a dream last night that Amy Grant went to our church and she was my Sunday School teacher. She agreed to give me voice lessons....that's just what I need too LOL Voice lessons from Amy Grant!! :-D

Back to cleaning and homework! This was a nice distraction, I'm glad I finally found time to update :-)
God bless you all!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for updates!!! Good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, Annie - whether you know it or not! I'm glad finals are almost over for you. Take care.
Jenny and Cherry

Amber said...

How did finals go? Hope that you are getting some of that relaxation that you need!