Lizzie Ticker

baby

Sunday, May 04, 2008

This is going to be a very exciting week!

On Saturday, (5/10) I will be walking with MCC in their graduation! Then, I'll get to show off my new house to family during my party! I'm so excited. Tonight Josh and his dad worked on laying tile in the bathroom and entry way. We also picked out a toilet and Josh has already installed just about all the cabinets! Thanks to the guys that were paintballing, Josh had some extra help carrying in the cabinets on Saturday.

We still have an apt for rent, and I hope that we get busy showing it this week and hopefully it will get rented in August.

I am also watching my 6 yr old nephew Zach after kindergarten every day. Lizzie loves playing with her cousin. The other day he and I were playing Star Wars with legos and we kept making gun noises, and Lizzie came over mimicking the noises! It was so cute!

Now that the weather is getting nicer, we have been spending more time outside and Lizzie LOVES it! She loves going to the park and swinging on the swings, playing on grandad's trampoline, walking on the bridge over MeMa's pond and being pushed in her stroller in the park. I can't believe she is 11 months old! WOW!! Soon she will be eating cake and ice cream, and let me tell you I am having so much fun planning her party!

I can't wait to show you all pics of the new house! They are coming soon - so keep checking back!!

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Annie,
When my nephew was like 2 he got in trouble for playing guns with the little old lady that sits behind them during church. After the sermon the lady came up to him and said "Now we can shoot!!! Bang! bang!" Both my nieces and nephew love to play guns with my dad whenever they go to my parents house. haha