Lizzie Ticker

baby

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm DONE!

Now for some graduation pics for you all to enjoy!


blowing my classes a kiss goodbye - they won't be missed I promise you.


Lizzie was very active during the ceremony. But just as they were closing with prayer (MCC ceremony!) she fell asleep in grandad's arms.

I am so thankful for my artistic Sister in Law. Look at that gorgeous fruit tower!

The cake was so yummy! The bottom one was strawberry and the top was chocolate.

She wasn't even looking at me that stinker! I love this silly girl though so much!

We weighed her a couple days ago, and she is 25.2 pounds. Even though she eats like no solids (all breastmilk) and is walking around like the energetic toddler she is, she has still retained her gorgeous and lovable fat rolls. She'll be 1 year old on the 5th! I am so excited about her party. I'll totally be posting pics and stories.

God bless you all! I miss you Mindy, Holly, Lyn and Amber! (And your kids and hubbies too I guess, but you gals are close to my heart)

~Annie

4 comments:

Cherry said...

Yay Annie! Congradulations! I'm super pround of you!

Cherry said...

Wow I really can't type tonight!

Jhona O. said...

Congratulations Annie!!!! Beautiful pictures:)

mindy said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!