Lizzie Ticker

baby

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lizzie is 10 months old today

I can't believe it! She is doing so much! She took her first steps last night at Friday night dinner! Everyone saw her and was clapping and cheering, what a great moment. Lizzie looked around with a huge grin. Then, Mike Marino looked around and asked "why is everyone cheering?" lol poor guy missed the big moment! Oh well, we love him anyways!

If I am singing in the car, she will sing along in a singing type voice. She says "Da" when she sees the dog. And if I ask her "where is the ceiling fan?" she tips her head way back, looks at the ceiling and points up. Angel will bark whenever Evie and Ray get home at night and when she does Lizzie will get so excited, kicking and laughing! And she also knows the sign language for eat. She puts her hands to her mouth over and over when she is hungry. She is growing up so fast. I love interacting with her, she is so much fun!

God bless you all! Lizzie is wanting my attention, so I'll post more later!

~Annie

No comments: