Lizzie Ticker

baby

Friday, November 02, 2007

If Lizzie could talk, she'd say "Mommy my gums hurt!" Yes, she is teething. I am about 75% sure that's what this is. I can't really see any teeth, but then again, I don't know what to look or feel for. But she is fussing a lot more than normal, gumming on my shoulder, nursing way more than normal and is starting to drool a little bit. Thankfully, baby Orajel helps and she still gives me smiles once in awhile, so I know she's not suffering too bad.

She is growing up so fast!

She's also moving from cooing to babbling. I was so excited when I heard her say "na-na-na" for the first time. I actually turned around in the car to make sure it was Lizzie speaking.

She's also sitting up on her own (ok, she falls sometimes still, but I just put a pillow behind her and watch her closely). She loves playing with her toys! It's so funny to watch her concentrate so hard on her blocks.

For Halloween she was an angel, and I promise to post pictures as soon as I can get them off my camera! YAY! She was so adorable.

God bless you all! Lizzie is fussing, it's late and she probably wants to go home. (We are still at Angel 95, so I'd better get goin')

No comments: