Lizzie Ticker

baby

Monday, November 12, 2007

YAY FOR PICTURES!! Oh you can't imagine how long I have waited to get some recent pictures up for all of you. Well, I'll blog a bit and then its on to the good stuff.

Lizzie is my cuddle bug! If she is fussy, I pick her up and she nuzzles my neck. Oh I love it so much :-) She is having more independant play time now. I can lay her on the floor on her back, and she'll play with her feet or roll around and play with her toys. What she really likes is peek-a-boo! Oh she will start giggling and laughing for that!

I am so blessed to be at my church surrounded by such amazing people! Lynette has been such an amazing friend, watching Lizzie on Tuesdays while I go to class. She totally has the better end of the deal though - she gets to hang out with a fun and cute baby while I sit through lectures of seed-bearing plants! And I have really enjoyed getting to know Jenny. I can go to her house and just talk and talk! Its great to have a friend with so much to talk about with.

OH! I have to brag about Josh real quick. I went into Angel 95 this morning for about 30 minutes to do the news, and he watched Lizzie down in the van. When I came back, he started bugging me with "I have a surprise for you!" and wouldn't tell me. Now, I am not a patient person, so this just tortured me. Finally, 15 minutes later, he gave me a tiny envelope that had a love note in it! And in the back seat was the happiest bouquet of flowers - all colorful and bright! He had gone into the florist while he waited on me this morning! I have been so blessed with such a thoughtful, loving, funny and romantic husband!

ok, picture time!

This is Lizzie's 5 month picture. I take on each month, and each month she gets more into it!
This is Lindsey with Jamie and Lizzie on Halloween.

Here is a better pic of her costume. I made her halo and wings (almost) all by myself! My mother in law helped sew some of the wings, but I did 90% of the work, I am so proud.
Our house! Oh it is sooo close to being done! Josh still has drywall and cabinetry, but it should be done by January - how awesome!
How can I not have fun staying at home with such a happy baby? Now, I think she has Josh's eyes, my nose, and I don't know whose smile. I can't tell that yet, I think the smiles change once teeth appear.

God bless you!
Annie




1 comment:

mindy said...

What a cutie pie!!! She is so incredibly precious!!! I can’t believe how much she is growing! Her angel costume is fantastic – you did an awesome job making it! You rock girl! =)

And Josh – you rock too! Flowers are so sweet! Maybe I should have Chris read this blog…=) hehehe!

Yay for the house! How exciting to be so close to moving in.

Love and miss you guys!
Min