Lizzie Ticker

baby

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Time is Here!!
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun - Josh's parents hosted and there were 35 people there total with 17 of them being under the age of 12. Josh had fun, and he still wants 8 children! (Yes, Josh is down to wanting only 8 kids). In other josh news, he is almost dead set on raising goats. How many kids does he want? (sorry, bad joke, but I had to say it)

House news: The ceilings are all up! YAY! Now Josh has to finish putting up the walls, then he can start mudding and sanding and mudding and painting and doing cabinets and floors and we are soo close! Praise the Lord!

Today I did Christmas cards! Lizzie took a long nap and I had so much fun with Christmas tunes on writing out those cards. And this year I did a newsletter, so I hope all my friends enjoy reading them!

Lizzie has started rolling in her sleep - now I have even more to be worried about. She rolled onto her tummy, how frightening. Luckily, she is sleeping with us so when she does roll into a position she can't move from she just kicks me and I wake up to rescue her! :-) Other Lizzie news, she is starting to try and move around, but its more rolling and scooting. Crawling is around the corner, but I can sure wait.

Pictures!


I took these pictures today. A lady gave us the outfit and she looked so darned Christmasy-cute I had to take some photos. These are all at the beautifully decorated Log home.


This is about half of the kids that were at our house for Thanksgiving. Phew! This is Lizzie with her 20 month old cousin Mycah. Mycah loves Lizzie to pieces!
And finally, Josh played guitar hero with the children. They loved him so much. He also made them hot chocolate, which they requested each night.

God bless you!
Annie

2 comments:

mindy said...

It looks like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Lizzie is just so adorable – she could totally be a baby model for that outfit – WAY CUTE! =)

You are so on the ball to be doing Christmas cards. I thought about it today and realized that I should get started...I usually end up waiting until it’s too late, then saying, “I’ll do it next year...” That's been every year since I was a junior in high school...hehehe! =)

Lots of hugs,
Min

Amber said...

Don't worry about tummy sleeping so much. My pediatrician told me that eventually our little ones decide how they want to sleep...much like we do. Ben and I are both tummy sleepers, so it isn't much of a surprise that Gracelynn prefers it. I still don't let her sleep on her tummy at night, but for naps I do.

I am finding that my little girl is very independent and determined to do things "her way"...lol.

I am excited for Christmas too! It is so great to be able to see it through the eyes of children again. Even though Gracelynn doesn't really know what is going on, buy little gifts for her is so much more fulfilling because I know that WHATEVER I get her, she will love (or at least love to chew on it!)

Happy Holidays!