Lizzie Ticker

baby

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ok, funny story time again!

I went grocery shopping with my dear husband last night. I asked him to write out the grocery list.
Here is what I found:

The entire list was typed in Excel. Organized by section of the store it is found in. (Dairy, Cereal Isle) Then, alphabetized within thier said categories. Not only this, but it gets better! He then put collumns, where he wrote quantity, and even what the food item was for! I wish I could upload this document for everyone to see, it really is a riot! He is so funny sometimes

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hilarious. When Ben offers to go to the grocery store with me I know he wants something. I have to look at EVERYTHING and he wants to get in and get out...so he is always up to something when he offers. Hope life is going well for you!