Lizzie Ticker

baby

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lizzie's 9 month Appointment!

All my worries were in vain. Lizzie Lou is very healthy! She is pushing around a walking toy, cruising on furniture, dumping out kitchen cabinets and dancing to music! The Doctor said her eating habits are normal for her age. She is growing so independent that she wants finger foods, but only having 2 teeth, what she can actually eat is limited. I have also been reading that she gets 100 percent nutrition from Breastmilk still and eating foods right now is just to experience new textures. So now I just offer her food throughout the day and don't stress if she rejects it.

Stats:
22 lbs 12 ounces
29 inches tall
Loves to read her Elmo book "SO BIG"
Still loves to shop at Target.

No joke! Today when we went she was grinning ear to ear as she realized where we were walking into.

Josh has 6 out of 23 cabinets built! Not long till we move in......

now enjoy this latest pic. This is how you can find her most days, and this is the safest place for her now when I have to do something where I can't be focused on her (like pay bills).







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - she is getting so big!!!!

mindy said...

Lizzie’s so adorable and getting so big! I’m glad everything went well at her last appointment. I can’t wait to see pictures of your new house!

Love ya,
Min =)