Lizzie Ticker

baby

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Below is a video for everyone. This is a video of Lizzie in the bathtub. I don't know why but she thought the shower needed cleaning...and then she got a pleasant surprise! LOL

I hope everyone is doing well! We find out what we are having in 2 weeks - hooray!!

And in other preggo news, I have switched from my dr to a midwife in Topeka. I can't see myself being comfortable giving birth in the same hospital that I had a C-Section in. Plus, I want to be very far away from interventions like Pit and Epidurals.

Enjoy the video!
Annie


3 comments:

Jhona O. said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! That could earn you 10,000 buckaroos:) Hilarious! Thanks for making us laugh out loud tonight! Sweet girl!

Blessings,
Doug and Jhona

Anonymous said...

Annie! That's awesome! I love that video! How funny! It's amazing what they get themselves into.
--Jenny
PS - is she seriously 17 months? Wow!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love how you can tell the minute they see the camera on them. I can't believe how big she is already!