Lizzie Ticker

baby

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I feel really bad, for several reasons.

1) This thing rarely gets updated
2) My wife had to have surgery done because of me... well party because of me
3) I have no pictures to post right now... I have pictures, just not on my computer. (sorry)
4) My baby has my water craft sized feet.

Baby Elizabeth Leona Shultz was born on6-5-7, weighed in at 8lbs 15oz & was stretched to 20in long.

Annie is able to get up and around. But she got tired of me making it sound like she was jumping out of bed and reaching down to the floor and picking things up. She is actually NOT doing that well, although, for having her tummy cut open and all of her innerds pulled out and then put back in she is doing fantastic. Especially compared to if it had been me in her shoes (I would have the whole world knowing just how horrible it was and how tough the road to recovery is...). So I am very proud of her and how she is handling everything.

Elizabeth is cute, especially when she toots, and she toots a lot. (She takes after her daddy)

More later.

-josh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see you guys! Call if you need anything!

--Jenny

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you guys!!! I'll pray for a quick recovery from the C-Section. Praise God for a healthy and beautiful baby Elizabeth!

Love you guys!
Chris, Min and Luke

kimberly said...

hi annie!!
so looking forward to seeing pictures of this baby I hear is so beautiful...
feel better!